Friday, June 24, 2011

It has been a long time

Wow! Time flies...I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted.  I promise I will try to be better.  I have a few goals right now which include becoming more organized and sharing things I know and learn about healthy living.  Not just eating but living.  I am hoping you will embark on and enjoy this journey with me and perhaps we can all learn something from it.

I started a small garden this year!  I'm so excited about it.  It has tomoto plants, green beans, hot peppers, raspberries, and a variety of fresh herbs (basil, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, to name a few).  Aidan is excited because he considers the herb part of it his garden :)  I personally can't wait to teach the boys how to cook with fresh yummy ingredients!!

So, ready, set, let's get ready to have a wonderful healthy summer packed with fun!

I hope you enjoy it!  I hope you have a wonderful day, love with all your heart, live your life to the fullest, be positive (with yourself and others), and make sure to smile at someone you do not know....they may need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment